- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Pixma G2520 Usb Connection Problem
Fixed: Canon Pixma G2520 Usb Connection Problem
Canon PIXMA G2520 is an All-in-One compact printer that produces high-quality results and excels in printing borderless photos. But sometimes, the printer will have some issues with the connection. If you cannot connect your printer using the USB connection method, check whether there is any problem with the USB cable or reconnect your printer. By following the below instructions, you can fix the Canon Pixma G2520 USB connection problem that occurs on your printer.
Reconnect The Canon Pixma G2520 Printer:
- If you have a USB connection problem during the Canon PIXMA G2520 printer installation, select the Cancel button in the Connection window.
- Next, exit the installation wizard and remove the CD from the computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Now, restart your computer and wait until it turns on.
- Next, reinsert the installation CD into the computer’s CD-ROM drive and start the installation process.
- Confirm that you do not run other applications during the installation on your computer.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts to proceed with the installation.
- When prompted, connect the USB cable between your Canon PIXMA G2520 printer and computer.
- Now, perform the on-screen instructions in order to finish the setup.
- If you have any connection problems after completing the USB setup, follow the below instructions.
- First, power off your printer and disconnect the power cord from the printer’s rear section and the electrical outlet.
- Now, unplug the USB cable between your printer and computer.
- Restart your computer and wait for some time.
- Now, reconnect the power cord to the printer’s rear section and plug the other end into the electrical outlet.
- Turn on your printer.
- Now, connect the USB cable between your Canon PIXMA G2520 printer and computer.
- Make sure that the USB cable is plugged correctly and firmly between your printer and computer.
- After connecting, print a test page to ensure that the connection works fine without any further problems.
Check The Printer’s Connectivity:
- First, check if the power cord is plugged in securely at both ends (to the rear part of your printer and the electrical outlet).
- Ensure to turn on your printer.
- Make sure that the USB port on your computer supports a Hi-Speed USB driver.
- Ensure that your computer uses the latest version of the Hi-Speed USB driver.
- If there is any problem with your USB cable, replace it with a new one.
- If you still can’t fix the issue, try to connect the USB cable to a different USB port on your computer. You need to do this because, in some instances, the USB port you are using to connect your printer might be faulty.
- If the problem continues, then try connecting the printer to a different computer. In case your printer connects to the computer successfully, then you can conclude that the issue is with the previous computer you were using.
You can solve the USB connection problem on your Canon PIXMA G2520 printer by following the above instructions.