- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Mg5350 Airprint Issue
Fixed: Canon Mg5350 Airprint Not Working
Canon PIXMA MG5350 is an all-in-one wireless printer designed for home printing, scanning, and copying needs. This printer helps you scan all kinds of documents, including photos. Its outstanding print quality and low-cost running attract more people. You can set up and use this printer on your smartphone or computer for printing and other printer-related needs. Even if it is great and excellent in providing high-quality printouts, users face some problems when using this printer.Some users receive the “No AirPrint printers found” message when trying to print a document or photo from their iOS or macOS device to the printer. If the AirPrint feature is not working on your Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer, continue reading this page and know how to fix Canon Mg5350 Airprint Not Working issue.
Resolving “No AirPrint Printers Found”
These kinds of problems occur due to some common factors. So you can fix it easily and quickly.
The AirPrint feature will not work on the Canon PIXMA MG5350 printer if:
- Your iOS or macOS device and the printer are not connected to the same network.
- The printer firmware is outdated.
- Your iOS or macOS device is not compatible with the printer.
- The wireless network is blocked by a VPN connection or the firewall setting.
Canon Mg5350 Airprint Not Working – Quick Solutions
Perform these quick solutions to fix the “No AirPrint printers found” issue.
- As the first step of troubleshooting the AirPrint issue, check whether your iOS or macOS device and the Canon printer are connected to the same wireless network. If not, connect them to the same network.
- Check to ensure that your computer OS or iOS is compatible with the printer.
- Update your printer firmware if available.
- Relocate your printer if it is placed so far away from the device. Ensure that no object that can block the wireless signal from the router to the printer is placed near the devices.
- Restart the devices.
- Finally, reset the router to fix the issue.
Contact us if the AirPrint feature is not working on your Canon MG5350 printer even after performing the above solutions.