- Fix My Printer >>
- CANON MG3620 RESET WIFI
CANON MG3620 RESET WIFI
Canon MG3620 is a multi-functional printer that allows you to print and scan over a wireless, USB, or wired connection. It is designed for people who prefer print operations the most (rather than scanning). Some cool features offered by this printer are auto duplex printing, mobile printing, Apple AirPrint, printing from photos, emails, webpages, and more.Encountering a problem while using the printer or performing the printer-related operation over a wireless network is a very common thing. However, most Wi-Fi problems are easy to fix. But, some Wi-Fi network-related problems might seem difficult to resolve. In that cases, you can reset the Wi-Fi settings of your printer to default to fix the problem.
You can also reset the Wi-Fi settings if you wish to delete the stored data and add new ones.
Resetting the Canon MG3620 Wi-Fi settings using its control panel
- Turn on your Canon printer if it is turned off.
- Locate the Wi-Fi button on your printer’s control panel.
- Now, hold down the Wi-Fi button for three seconds and release it.
- As soon as this button (Wi-Fi) is released, you can see your printer’s Power light blinking.
- Press the Start Color button once followed by Wi-Fi.
- Now, the Wi-Fi setting will be restored, and the printer enters into the setup mode. You can ensure it by checking the light status. If the Wi-Fi light is blinking continuously on your printer’s control panel, it means the printer has entered into the Setup mode.
- Connect the printer to your wireless network.
- After doing it, connect your computer to the same network and install the printer software on it.
- Now, on your printer, print a test page to check whether the Wi-Fi problem is resolved.
Contact us to know more about “Canon MG3620 Wi-Fi reset.”