- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Mg3620 Paper Jam
Canon Mg3620 Paper Jam
Canon Pixma MG3620 Paper is an All-in-One printer that works on inkjet printing technology. In order to meet end user’s requirements, this versatile printer provides superb convenience at a much affordable price. The most common problem that occurs on any printer is the paper jam issue. Paper jam usually occurs due to curled or bent paper. Overloading the paper tray or using inappropriate paper can also cause paper jams. There will be a mark in the paper tray to notify the maximum paper limit. If you exceed the limit, the printer will struggle to feed the paper while printing. Remember that the paper needs to be loaded smoothly inside the tray to avoid jamming in the future. In this guide, we’ll dive deep into some of the best troubleshooting methods that you can follow in order to fix the Canon MG3620 paper jam issue.
Resolve Canon MG3620
- It is suggested to use only printer-supported media for printing.
- If you use other print media types, then paper jams can occur in the future too.
- Fan and align the paper stack before loading it into the paper input tray. Refrain from using wrinkled or curled paper.
- Don’t adjust the paper guides tightly against the loaded paper stack.
- Frequently try to remove the printed paper from the output tray.
Troubleshoot Canon Mg3620
Reset Canon Mg3620:
Sometimes, you may witness that the power and the cancel buttons blink, which indicates that there is a paper jam inside the printer. In some instances, it is noted that this error indication notifies some other problem, so try resetting the printer and see whether the problem is solved.
- Turn off your printer and remove the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Leave the printer as it is for about a few minutes.
- Make all the necessary connections.
- Turn on your Canon MG3620 printer and check whether the problem is resolved.
Steps to clear the jammed paper from the input tray:
- First, you need to turn off your Canon MG3620 printer and then unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Remove the other end of the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Lift the output tray and then pull out the input tray. Check if any debris is stuck inside the gaps of the input tray.
- If you find any, do remove it.
- Install the input tray back into the printer.
- Load some paper into the printer’s tray.
- Plug the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Turn on your printer and try to make some prints.
Steps to clear the paper jam from the ink cartridge access area:
- Initially, turn off your Canon MG3620 printer.
- Secondly, unplug all the printer connections.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the paper path cover. Look for the paper jam inside the ink cartridge access area and remove it.
- Insert the paper path cover until it fits appropriately. You can now close the printer’s ink cartridge access door.
- Now, just plug the power cord back to the wall socket and turn on your Canon MG3620 printer.
- Finally, try to print and check if the paper jam error is cleared.
These are some of the best troubleshooting methods for fixing the Canon MG3620 paper jam problem. In case you are still facing the paper jam issue, just get in touch with our technicians.