- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon MG3620 Alarm Lamp Flashes
Fixed: Canon Mg3620 Cl Light Blinking Issue
Canon PIXMA MG3620 is a wireless All-in-One Inkjet printer that can print, scan, and copy from anywhere with the wireless feature. The user can print directly using the Canon PRINT mobile app from their mobile device. This printer produces high-quality prints with a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution, and it is fast with 9.9 images per minute and 5.7 images per minute print speeds in black and color, respectively. If an error occurs on your printer, you will see the flashing lights on the printer’s control panel. The number of light flashes will indicate the types of errors on your printer. You can solve this Canon Mg3620 Cl Light Blinking Issue on your printer by following the below steps.
LIGHT FLASHES THREE TIMES:
If the printer’s control panel light flashes three times, there is a paper jam inside the printer. Follow the below instructions to clear this error.
- Make sure to turn off the Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer and disconnect the power cord to remove the jammed paper.
- Now, pull the output tray and slowly pull out the jammed paper from the printer.
- Make sure to remove all the jammed paper from the printer.
- Now, check whether the lamp stops flashing on the control panel.
- If it does not work, then check the transport unit.
- Now, open the transport unit and gently remove the jammed paper from it.
- Close the transport unit.
- Directly plug the power cord and turn on the printer.
- Ensure that the error is fixed and the printer works correctly.
LIGHT FLASHES THIRTEEN TIMES:
If the control panel’s light flashes thirteen times on your printer, then you need to replace the low or empty ink cartridge. Follow the below instructions to fix this error.
- Make sure to turn on your Canon Pixma MG3620 printer.
- Open the paper output cover of your printer.
- Wait until the carriage stops moving.
- Now, remove the empty ink cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and discard all the protective tapes from around it.
- Now, insert the new ink cartridge into the respective slot.
- Confirm that the ink cartridge is placed correctly into its place.
- Close the paper output cover of the printer.
- Check whether the control panel light stops flashing on the printer.
- Still facing Canon Mg3620 Cl Light Blinking issues, reach our friendly technical experts.