- Fix My Printer >>
- CANON MG2525 NOT PRINTING
CANON MG2525 NOT PRINTING
Don’t worry if your Canon MG2525 printer is not printing your documents. Various factors can impact the overall performance of your printer. The issue might have occurred due to various reasons. However, you can fix the whole issue without much effort when you try out the best troubleshooting techniques. This article shows you the best techniques that can help you fix the not printing Canon MG2525 printer.
Check the fundamentals
- When your printer fails to print the documents, check whether it is turned on and connected to the power supply.
- If your printer shows any error messages, resolve the issue with the proper troubleshooting techniques.
- If you have connected your printer and the computer using a USB cable, check whether the cable is firm enough at both ends.
- If necessary, replace the USB cable with a new one.
- Also, check your power cable. If you find any damage to your Canon printer’s power cable, change it with a new one.
Disable Use Printer Offline
- If you have enabled Use Printer Offline, your printer will not print any documents. So, disable the option and check whether your Canon MG2525 printer can print your documents.
- To disable the Use Printer Offline option, click Start and go to the Devices and Printers section. Right-click on your Canon MG2525 printer and choose the See what’s printing option. Go to the Printer menu and disable the Use Printer Offline option.
Set your printer as the default
- It is mandatory to set your Canon MG2525 printer as the default one. If you don’t do that, your printer will not receive the print jobs you send from your computer.
- To set your Canon MG2525 printer as the default machine, go to the Devices and Printers section. Right-click on your printer and choose the Set as defaultprinter option.
Cancel the pending jobs
- If you keep on sending the print jobs to your printer, it may freeze at some point. As a result, your printer will not print anything.
- In those instances, you can fix the issue by canceling the pending print jobs. To do that, go to the Devices and Printers section. Right-click on your Canon printer and choose the See what’s printing option. Go to the Printer tab and choose the Cancel All Documents option.
Update the printer driver
- A printer driver is responsible for the smooth communication between your printer and the computer. If it goes outdated, your printer may start to malfunction.
- So, if you find your printer driver to be outdated or corrupted, update it to the recent version and check whether the issue is resolved. You can get the updated printer driver from the official website of Canon.
Power cycle your printer
- A power cycle is a simple and effective technique to handle printer problems. To power cycle your printer, turn it off and disconnect the power cable.
- Leave your printer undisturbed for a minute.
- Reconnect the power cord to your printer and turn it on.
If your Canon MG2525 printer is still not printing, get back to us for expert assistance.