- Fix My Printer >>
- CANON MG2525 FLASHING LIGHTS
CANON MG2525 FLASHING LIGHTS
Canon Pixma MG2525 is an All-in-One printer that provides high-quality printing. It produces up to eight full-color images per minute with 4800 x 600 dpi resolution. It uses a high-speed USB interface and scans at 600 x 1200 dpi resolution. This printer makes it easy to print any documents, and it even supports optional XL ink cartridges so the user can replace them less often. If an error occurs in your printer, you will see the flashing lights on the printer’s control panel. The number of light flashes will indicate the types of errors on your printer. You can solve this error on your printer by following the below steps.
LIGHT FLASHES FOR TWO TIMES:
If the light flashes two times on your printer’s control panel, then the printer is out of paper. Follow the below instructions to solve this error.
- Open the paper tray on your Canon Pixma MG2525 printer.
- Pull the output tray and the tray extender completely out of the printer.
- Slide the paper width guide to the left and load the paper with the print side facing up. Adjust the paper guide until it stops at the edges of the stack.
- Do not load the paper higher than the load limit.
- Now, ensure that the paper is correctly loaded into the paper tray.
- Now, check the printer and see whether the error is fixed or not.
LIGHT FLASHES FOR THREE TIMES:
If the printer’s control panel light flashes three times, then the front cover of the printer is opened, or there is a paper jam inside the printer. Follow the below instructions to clear this error.
- If the front cover is open while the printer is doing a print job, then make sure to close the printer’s front cover.
- If the error continues, then the printer may have a paper jam.
- Make sure to turn off the Canon Pixma MG2525 printer and disconnect the power cord to remove the jammed paper.
- Now, pull the output tray and open the front cover.
- If the paper is jammed below the cartridge holder, move the cartridge holder to a side that is easier to remove the jammed paper.
- Now, slowly pull out the jammed paper from the printer.
- Make sure to remove all the jammed paper from the printer.
- Close the front cover.
- Ensure that the error is fixed and the printer works correctly.
LIGHT FLASHES FOR THIRTEEN TIMES:
If the control panel’s light flashes thirteen times on your printer, then you need to replace the low or empty ink cartridge from the printer. Follow the below instructions to fix this error.
- Make sure to turn on your Canon Pixma MG2525 printer.
- Open the front cover of your printer.
- Now, remove the empty ink cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge from the package and discard all the protective tapes from around it.
- Now, insert the new ink cartridge into the respective slot.
- Make sure whether the ink cartridge is placed correctly into the slot.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
- Check whether the control panel light stops flashing on the printer.
You can solve the control panel flashing light errors on your printer by following these instructions.