- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon Mf200 Driver Not Working
CANON MF200 DRIVER NOT WORKING
If you want to utilize all your Canon MF200 printer’s features, you must download and install the driver that supports your printer. This driver will establish communication between your printer and computer. However, at times, this driver might not work. By following the below instructions, you can fix this issue.
CHECK THE CONNECTION:
- In case you have any issues after installing the driver on your computer, check the connection between your printer and computer.
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- Ensure to connect the printer to your computer.
- Check whether the printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- If you connect using a USB cable, check whether the cable is connected securely between the printer and computer.
- If there is any problem with your USB cable, replace it with a new one.
- If you have connected the printer and computer using a wireless network, print the network configuration page to check the connection status.
- If you have any issues during the driver installation, select the Cancel button in the Connection window.
- Next, exit the installation and remove the driver CD-ROM.
- Restart your computer and wait until it turns on.
- Insert the driver installation CD into your computer’s CD-ROM drive and restart the installation process.
- Make sure not to run other applications while installing the printer driver.
- If the “Canon MF200 driver not working” issue continues, follow the instructions given below.
REINSTALL THE DRIVER:
Before reinstalling the printer driver, you need to uninstall it from your computer. Follow the below instructions to reinstall the printer driver.
- Select the Start button on the computer’s main screen.
- Now, open the Control Panel window and select the Programs option.
- In the next window, choose the Programs & Features option.
- Now, right-click on the printer driver from the list.
- Next, click the Uninstall option.
- Click again on the Uninstall option in the confirmation dialog box.
- After uninstalling the driver, reinstall it on your computer. You can do it just by carrying out the steps given below.
- Insert the driver installation CD into the computer’s CD-ROM drive and start the installation.
- Perform the on-screen instructions on your computer to finish the installation.
- If you don’t have the installation CD, visit the Canon official support page on your computer.
- Next, navigate to your printer model, which is Canon MF200, and download the driver that supports your computer.
- Once completing the download, run the driver and start the installation process.
- Now, perform the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.