- Fix My Printer >>
- CANON MB2320 WIFI SETUP
CANON MB2320 WIFI SETUP
Canon Maxify MB2320 is a wireless InkJet small office printer with a great feature set. The printer is known mainly for its vast paper capacity (500 sheets – split between two 250 sheet trays), low running costs, and sharp text. Canon MB2320 prints, scans, copies, and faxes documents of all kinds. It can print or scan to a USB thumb drive. The 3-inch color LCD screen is quite handy in operating the printer. Controls include an On/Off button, Home button, Back button, Black & White and color scanning, and a Stop button. With all that said, let us see the Canon Maxify MB2320 Wi-Fi setup in the upcoming sections.
VARIOUS CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS:
- The printer is AirPrint compatible and provides access to Maxify Cloud Link.
- However, you can even upload scanned documents directly to Evernote, DropBox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- Apart from this, you can print and scan photos/documents from an iOS, Android, or Windows RT mobile device with the help of the Maxify printing solutions application.
- The Canon MB2320 printer can connect to a network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi and can directly connect to your computer via a USB cable.
WIRELESS SETUP ON YOUR CANON PRINTER:
- In the further sections, we will discuss how to set up your Canon Maxify MB2320 on a wireless network using a Windows PC.
- Before connecting your printer to the wireless network, confirm that your router works properly and is emitting signals at regular intervals.
- Turn on your computer and connect it to your router’s network.
- Use the power cord to plug the printer into an electric outlet and turn ON the printer.
- Once the printer starts or boots up, the screen will automatically lit up, showing n number of printer operations.
- If the screen goes OFF, press the Sleep icon to wake the screen ON.
- Go to the printer’s home screen, tap Menu – Preferences – Network.
- You will find a system manager login page.
- If you have created the system manager ID and PIN, enter the same.
- Now tap on the Wireless LAN settings, a small window pops up on your screen for confirmation from your side.
- Tap Yes to enable the wireless LAN and tap OK.
- Under the same Wireless LAN settings, tap on the SSID settings.
- Tap Select Access Point.
- Now the printer will automatically search for available wireless routers in the range.
- Select your router that is connected to your PC and tap Next.
- The password screen will appear.
- Enter the router’s password and tap on the Apply button.
- Confirm the same by tapping on Yes.
- Now you will see the text Connected on your printer’s screen.
- Finally, tap Close.
DOWNLOADING THE PRINTER DRIVER FILES:
- Open the default web browser.
- Go to the official Canon’s website.
- You will find your product name (Canon Maxify MB2320) on the website.
- Your computer will automatically detect your PC’s Operating System.
- If not, you can manually set your Operating System.
- Click on SELECT; you will find the DOWNLOAD button, click on it.
- After the download process gets over, the downloaded files are on your computer’s download folder.
INSTALLING THE PRINTER DRIVERS:
- Open the downloaded file.
- Read the license agreement.
- If you agree to the terms and conditions, click Yes.
- As we are looking for a wireless setup, choose the Network connection for network models option instead of the USB connection and click Next.
- If your computer’s firewall is blocking the installation process, click Yes to proceed further.
- The software will begin to search for your device.
- Select your printer from the list and click Next.
- Check the boxes for whichever function you need (Printer, Fax, Scanner) and click the Next button.
- Select the printer driver that you wish to install by selecting the checkboxes.
- Confirm the name of your printer and click Next.
- Finally, click Start to begin the installation, which would take a few minutes to complete.
We hope that the Canon Maxify MB2320 printer wireless setup is understood well and good. If you have any doubts running on your mind, call our technicians.