- Fix My Printer >>
- CANON MB2320 TROUBLESHOOTING
CANON MB2320 TROUBLESHOOTING
Whenever your Canon MB2320 printer troubles you with some common errors, you’ll need to perform the simple guidelines mentioned in this article.
Resolving the Canon MB2320 printer offline problem
- Initially, perform the basic troubleshooting. Check if the printer is turned on. Disconnect the power cord and reconnect it. This could bring back the offline printer to online. Additionally, you can set the printer as default.
- On your Windows computer, go to Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Hardware and Sounds section. Select the Devices and Printers option.
- In that section, right-click the printer icon and then select Set as default printer.
Disable the Use Printer Offline option to bring back the printer to online status. Here’s how to bring the printer to online status.
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu.
- Type “Control Panel” in the search bar. From the search results, select Control Panel.
- Select the Hardware and Sounds option and then navigate to Devices and Printers.
- In that section, right-click the printer icon. Select See what’s printing.
- Select the Printer menu and then check whether the Use Printer Offline option is disabled. If it is selected, deselect it.
Just cancel all the print jobs to bring the printer back to its online status. It is quite simple.
- On your Windows computer, go to the Control Panel.
- Select the Hardware and Sounds option.
- Navigate to Devices and Printers.
- Here, you need to right-click the printer icon and then choose the See what’s printingoption.
- Click the Printer menu and then select Cancel All Documents. The print jobs will be canceled now. Resume the work, and this should resolve the printer problem.
Resolving the wireless connectivity issue:
Now, you need to print a wireless network test report and check the results. If the printer isn’t connected to a wireless network or there’s a weak wireless signal strength,you need to redo the wireless router setup. Disconnect the power cable and reconnect it. It mostly helps you to fix the printer problem. These are the easiest ways to troubleshoot the printer if it experiences a network connectivity issue. Next, you need to ensure that your computer is working fine and the wireless signal strength is high.
Fixing other printer problems:
Sometimes, the printer might trouble you with a paper jam issue. It can be easily resolved. You need to make sure that the Canon MB2320 printer has no issues associated with paper jamming.
It’s time to restart the print spooler if the printer is not printing properly. By restarting the print spooler, you’ll avoid poor print quality or offline printer problems.
Restarting the print spooler
- On your Windows computer, select the Start menu and then continue to select the Control Panel option.
- Choose Windows Administrative Tools and then navigate to the Services page.
- On that page, you’ll find the Print Spooler option. Right-click on it. Now, click the Properties option.
- In the Properties window, you’ll need to select the General tab and then check the Startup type option. Next to this option, you’ll find the checkbox named Automatic. Ensure that you’ve enabled the checkbox that you are using. If the service is running well, it’s fine. If the service is not running properly or is not active, you need to do the following.
- Under the Service status section, just click the Start option to begin the service. This restarts the print spooler.
For most of the problems, resetting the printer could be the best solution. This is one of the recommended solutions to perform while the printer is in trouble.
Resetting the Canon MB2320 printer
- First, disconnect the power cord from the wall socket and wait for a few minutes.
- Later, remove the power cord from the back of your printer. Wait for a few seconds.
- It’s time to reconnect the power cord. So, just reconnect the power cord to the back of your printer and to an electrical outlet as well. Now, turn on the printer if it is turned off. Resume your work. This time, the printer should work properly.
You’re done troubleshooting your Canon MB2320 printer.