Simple Guidance – Canon iP4300 Printhead Replacement
Canon IP4300 is one of the versatile photo printers that is best in producing long-lasting photos. This printer has a patented print head and five-color ink system. It has two paper trays that allow you to load both plain and photo paper at a time. The print resolution of this printer ranges up to 600 x 600 dpi (black) or 9600 x 2400 dpi (color). On this page, you’ll learn how to perform the Canon IP4300 Printhead Replacement. Most of the print quality issues are related to the print head. For example, if the print head is not clean, then you will see black spots in the printouts. Similarly, if the print head is damaged, you may encounter various other print-related issues.
If you are in such a situation, you can do the Canon IP4300 Printhead Replacement by following the instructions given below.
- Get a replacement print head from the Canon printer’s site or a trusted online retail store.
- Now, turn on your Canon IP4300 printer.
- Open the top cover of your printer.
- Wait for the print head to reach the replacement position.
- Unpack the new print head.
- Make sure that the old or damaged print head is on the left side. (Generally, the print head moves to the right side of your Canon printer if the cover is kept open for more than 10 minutes. If the print head of your printer is on the right side, then close and open the top cover of the printer.)
- Similarly, make sure that the paper output tray and the inner cover are open.
- Take all the cartridges out of the print head.
- Remove the print head from the printer by releasing its lock lever.
- Now, place the new print head correctly.
- Lock the holder and place the cartridges back into their slots.
- Close the inner cover followed by the paper output tray.
- Now, print a test page to check the print quality.
- To get remote assistance in performing the Canon IP4300 print head replacement, click on the Call button to contact us.