How to Download Canon iP4300 Printer Driver for Windows?
While downloading the driver for your Canon iP4300 printer, you will have to be very cautious. In case you download and install an incorrect driver, it will lead to a lot of complications. Your printer might not even function. So, ensure that you choose the right operating system and the appropriate version when you download the driver for your Canon iP4300 printer.
Now, carry out the following instructions to download the Canon iP4300 printer driver for Windows.
- On your computer, navigate to the official site of the Canon iP4300 printer.
- Click the Drivers tab.
- On the same page, you can find a drop-down for the Your operating system field.
- From the drop-down, select the desired Windows version.
- By default, the Preferred language field will be set to English. Let it remain undisturbed.
- The driver for the OS you have selected will be displayed below the Individual Drivers title. Now, click on the blue Download button on this page.
- Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to complete downloading the Canon iP4300 printer driver for Windows.
- Now that you have downloaded the printer driver, let’s proceed with the steps for the installation.
How to Install Canon iP4300 Printer Driver in Windows?
Driver installation is quite a simple process, which can be completed using a few easy steps. You can install the Canon iP4300 printer driver for Windows using two methods. Both are explained below:
Method 1: Using the Installation CD
Your printer will usually be accompanied by the setup/installation CD. To install the printer driver from this CD, follow these steps:
- Insert the installation CD into the CD/DVD drive of your Windows computer.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions to finish installing the driver for your Canon iP4300 printer for Windows.
Method 2: By downloading the driver
At times, you might not have the CD that came along with your printer. In such a situation, you will have to download the driver for your printer from the official Canon site and then install the same on your computer. Follow these simple instructions to install the Canon iP4300 printer driver for Windows.
- First, you have to navigate to the official site of the Canon iP4300 printer and download the driver for the same (explained in the previous section).
- Next, go to the Downloads folder on your Windows computer. The most recently downloaded file will be your printer driver file.
- Double-click on this file to open it.
- Continue with the rest of the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the Canon iP4300 printer driver for Windows.