CANON IMAGECLASS D570 [SIMPLE GUIDE]
Canon imageCLASS D570 is an All-in-One monochrome printer using which you can print, scan, and copy. It is designed mainly for office purposes and it performs reliable and efficient printing. The printer produces high quality professional documents. The device supports Ethernet, WI-FI and USB connectivity options.
- Mobile compatibility- Android as well as iOS
- Supports apps like Canon PRINT Business, Apple® AirPrint®8, Mopria™ Print Service9, etc.
- OS compatibility – Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Mac OS 10.7.5 or higher.
Items inside the box
- Canon imageCLASS D570 printer
- User software installation CD
- Toner Cartridge
- Power cord
- User manual and warranty card
Quick steps for first time installation of the Canon imageCLASS D570
Step 1: Unpack the printer box
- Unpack the box and make sure that all the components are available along with the Canon imageCLASS D570 printer.
- Remove the protective tapes from the printer.
- Place the printer near the power outlet where you can easily access.
Step 2: Install the toner cartridge
- Unpack the toner cartridge.
- Remove the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Open the top panel of the Canon imageCLASS D570 printer and pop open the cover inside the panel.
- Insert the cartridge into the provided space and push it securely inside.
- Close the cover and the top panel.
Step 3: Turn on the Canon imageCLASS D570
- Plug the Canon printer power cord into the power outlet and connect the other end to the rear side of the printer.
- Turn on your Canon imageCLASS D570.
- Make sure that the printer turns on.
- Adjust the LCD control panel to a comfortable position so that you can operate easily.
- Go to Settings and choose the language, date, and time.
- Check whether the Wi-Fi is on.
- Connect the printer to the Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings>> Network Settings>> Wireless Connection>> Enable>> OK.
- Then select SSID settings.
- Choose the Access Point and provide the required details.
Step 4: Loading paper
- Load the paper stack into the paper drawer.
- Place the paper stack by keeping the print side facing up.
- Pull the paper stopper on the output tray.
Step 5: Installation of Canon imageCLASS D570 printer software
- Check whether your PC is connected to the Internet.
- Install the Canon imageCLASS D570 printer software from the installation CD provided.
- You can even download the software from the official Canon website.
- Run the software.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click the Finish button.
- Download the driver that supports your PC’s OS and install it.
- After the installation process, make sure that your Canon imageCLASS D570 connects to your PC.
- Perform a test print and make sure it works.
For further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us; we will be happy to solve your queries. We also provide remote assistance to avoid any unnecessary hurdles.