Canon i900d Printer Troubleshooting
To troubleshoot the Canon i900D printer issues, first, you need to identify the error message displayed on the printer screen. First, try to fix the issue by following the troubleshooting tips given in the user guide. If you are unable to fix the problem by referring the user guide, then perform the troubleshooting methods given below. Usually, the printer reset process will fix most of the issues. If the Canon printer issue persists even after performing the troubleshooting methods given below, then contact the Canon manufacturers for technical support. To know more about how to fix the Canon i900D printer issues, follow the instructions given below.
Quick eight steps to fix the Canon I900D printer issues
- Replace the print head with the new one.
- Check and make sure that the power cord is connected directly to the wall outlet.
- Make sure that the Canon printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Make sure to select Canon printer is selected while performing the print or scan operation.
- Check if the paper contains enough paper.
- Check and make sure that the ink cartridges are installed correctly.
- Make sure that the Canon printer is installed on your computer.
- Make sure to select the right Canon printer from the device list.
- Try to uninstall and reinstall the Canon printer on your computer.
- Try a test print after resetting the printer settings.
Detailed explanation about how to resolve the Canon printer issue
- If the Canon printer stops the print operation and turns Off itself, then means the printer is facing some technical issue. To resolve the Canon printer not responding issue, follow the troubleshooting tips given. Before you begin to perform the technical methods to fix the issue, check and make sure that the printer meets some conditions given below.
- Check if the power cord/cable is connected to the electrical/wall outlet properly. Ensure that the printer is connected to the wired network using a USB cable that is defect free. Try to restart your computer and the Canon printer. Reset your home network connection. Now, check if the printer offline issue is resolved.
- If the issue persists, then try to use the printer troubleshooter method to fix the printer not responding issue. Open a Run command on your system by using the Windows + R key combo. Type the ‘control.exe/name Microsoft troubleshooting’ command in the given field and click the Enter or OK button.
- Now the Windows Troubleshooter screen opens on your system. Select the Printer options by scrolling the Windows Troubleshooter screen. Click the Run the troubleshooter option in the Printer section. Wait for the check for defects process to complete.
- A list of inconsistencies found is displayed on the screen. Select the Apply this fix option if you wish to resolve this issue. Perform the on-screen instructions to finish the repair process. After that, restart your computer and check if the issue persists. If so, then follow the other troubleshooting methods discussed below.
- Try to disable the third-party firewall feature or security suite installed on your computer. Click the Start button and select the Control Panel option. Look for the Programs and Features option on the Control Panel screen and select it. Locate and right-click your third-party firewall feature on the Program and Features screen.
- Select the Uninstall option and click the OK button to confirm the same. Wait for the uninstall process to complete. Once the uninstall process is complete, Windows Firewall will start noticing your incoming and outgoing connections. If the issue persists, then try to replace/change the USB port.
- Get another USB cable to connect the printer and the computer. Reinstall the print driver on your computer. Check if the issue is resolved. If not, then disconnect the USB cable from both the devices and go to the Device Manager section on the computer.
- In the Device Manager section, check if there is any occurrence related to your USB cable. If so, right-click on the occurrence and select the Uninstall device option. Repeat the same procedure to resolve each occurrence.
- If the issue continues, then uninstall and reinstall the printer driver on your computer. Remove the printer from your device while uninstalling the driver. Reinstall the print driver on your computer and check if the issue is fixed. If not, then contact the Canon manufacturer for technical support.
Fix your Printer Issues
- Hp printer Installation
- how to install hp printer
- how to install hp printer drivers
- how to install driver without cd
- how to install hp printer driver on mac
- how to install driver on windows
- how to install driver on chromebook
- How to install driver in ubuntu
- how to install hp printer driver from cd
- how to install without connecting printer
- Hp printer Download
- Hp printer Update
- Hp printer setup
- Hp printer Remove
- how to remove cartridge from hp printer
- how to remove jammed paper
- how to remove print cartridge
- how to remove ink from hp printer
- how to remove pause in hp printer
- how to remove margin in hp printer
- how to remove hp printer drivers
- how to remove drivers from registry
- how to remove drivers from windows 7
- Hp printer Repair