- Fix My Printer >>
- Canon D570 Not Connecting To Computer
CANON D570 NOT CONNECTING TO COMPUTER
Is your Canon D570 printer not connecting to the computer? Don’t worry. In this guide, you’ll find some of the troubleshooting methods for the Canon D570 printer not connecting to the computer issue. Let’s get into the topic without further delay.
Basic troubleshooting methods:
- Check whether your Canon D570 printer is turned on.
- Remove any obstacles between the printer and router.
- Ensure your Canon D570 printer and the computer are connected to the same network if you are using a wireless network.
- Ensure that you have pressed the WPS button during the Wi-Fi setup.
- Check whether the USB cable is securely connected to your printer and computer (if it is a USB connection).
- Check for any printer error. If any message appears, try to fix the problem.
Reset the printer:
- First, you need to just turn off the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Unplug one end of the power cord from the Canon D570 printer.
- Remove the other end of the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Leave the printer idle for 10 minutes.
- Reconnect the power cord back to the printer and electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn on and check whether the Canon D570 connects to the computer.
Uninstall and Reinstall Canon D570 printer:
- On your keyboard, press Windows key + R.
- Type “Control” in the empty text field of the Run dialog box and click OK.
- Go to Programs and select Programs and Features.
- Select the Canon printer series MP Drivers from the list and click Uninstall.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and complete the Canon D570 printer uninstalling process.
Once the Canon D570 printer uninstallation process is done, you need to reinstall it.
- Go to Canon’s official website.
- Click Printers and select imageCLASS > imageCLASS D57H0.
- Click on the Drivers and Downloads option.
- Choose Windows from the Operating System drop-down menu and select Language.
- Choose your required driver and click Download.
- Double-click on the downloaded file, a Canon screen will appear.
- Click on Start Setup.
- Select Country or Region and click Next.
- Accept the End User License Agreement.
- Choose Agree or Do not agree to the Extended Survey Program.
- Click Next on the Firewall Settings screen.
- In the Connection window, choose Wired or Wireless connection and click Next.
- On the Connection completed screen, click Next.
- Click Next on the Setup Complete screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the Canon D570 printer driver installation process.
You are done with some of the troubleshooting methods for the Canon D570 printer not connecting to a computer problem. Now, try connecting your Canon D570 printer to the computer. If you face any issue contact our technical experts.