Cannot Connect My HP Chromebook On Canon Pixma MP495 [Fixed]
If you’re struggling to connect your Canon MP495 printer to your HP Chromebook, then scroll down this page to know how to perform it easily. Even if the printer supports wireless connectivity, it doesn’t support the Chrome OS. This printer model only runs on the Windows 10 and earlier versions of Mac operating systems. So, you face Cannot Connect My HP Chromebook On Canon Pixma MP495 printer.
Canon Pixma MP495 Wireless Setup Using Wps (Windows)
First, you need to enable the WPS option. After enabling it, begin the Canon printer software installation on your computer.
- Place your printer within the range of the wireless router.
- Enable the WPS option on your Wi-Fi router by holding down the WPS button.
- Once the WPS option is enabled, hold down the Maintenance button on your printer’s control panel.
- Wait for your printer’s LED screen to display 1.
- Now, begin the printer software installation on your Windows computer.
Installing Printer Driver
- Make sure to keep your Canon printer turned on during the driver installation.
- Open the Canon PIXMA MP495 printer driver on your Windows computer.
- Click on the Next button.
- Choose your place of residence, accept the end-user license agreement when prompted.
- Similarly, select the Use the printer with wireless LAN Connection option when prompted.
- Make sure to choose your Canon printer correctly during the driver installation.
- Complete the Canon PIXMA MP495 printer driver installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the printer driver is installed, print a test page from your Windows computer.
Click Call to contact us if you still struggling on Cannot Connect My HP Chromebook On Canon Pixma MP495 printer issue