Solutions to fix the Ink Absorber Full error on your Brother printer
Brother Printer Troubleshooting Ink Absorber Full error occurs when the ink absorber box becomes full. The internal ink absorber or flushing box of the printer should be replaced after a period to get rid of this error. The period for replacing the product is based on the number purges and flushes performed by it. The purges and flushes operation is used to clean the printhead of the Brother printer. You can purchase a new product from the manufacturer’s store. The ink absorber has the capability to hold enough ink until the expected service life of your Brother printer.
Quick solutions to solve the ink absorber full error
- Disconnect all the cables of the Brother printer
- Long press the Menu button.
- Connect the cables back to the Brother printer.
- Press the 8 button by using the arrow keys when the Maintenance screen opens.
- Tap OK and press the 0 button.
- Press the Mono button.
- Use the arrow keys and select the Purge button.
- Tap the 2 -> 7 -> 8 -> 3 buttons simultaneously.
- Press 99 when the screen displays PURGE 0000.
- Replace the ink absorber if the above solutions do not fix the ink absorber full error.
- Purchase the absorber from the manufacturer’s site.
Detailed explanation to fix the ink absorber full issue
- Firstly, replace the ink absorber of the Brother printer and try to solve the Brother Printer Troubleshooting Ink Absorber Full error. The Error46 also required the same solutions for the full error. Open the absorber access door of your Brother printer. Now the cartridge of the printer slides and settles at a position.
- Disconnect the power cable of the printer to hold the cartridge in position. You can find the ink absorber in the black rubber frame. Keep paper napkins on the pads of the cartridges and press them to clean excess ink. Remove the napkins once it absorbs excess ink.
- Gently pull the rubber frames from the Brother printer. Wear gloves and remove ink absorber pad from the rubber frame. Hope you would have purchased a new ink absorber pad from the manufacturer’s store. Ensure that the absorber is not damaged before unpack it.
- Fix the new ink absorber pads into the rubber frame. Insert the rubber frames into its position. Close the access door of the Brother printer which you have opened previously.
- Plug the power cable of the Brother printer if disconnected. Hold the power button of the printer and turn it on. When the green light on the printer powers on, press the power button again.
- The green-colored light blink for 2 to 3 seconds and starts to flash. This light indicates that the Brother printer has reset and ready to print without any errors. If you cannot solve the ink absorber full issue yet, carry on with the following simple and easy steps.
- Reset purge counter of your Brother printer and try to solve the issue. Begin the process by plugging the power cord of the Brother printer. Ensure that the cable is not damaged.
- If your Brother machine supports faxing, tap the 2 –> 8 –> 6 –> 4 buttons on the printer’s panel simultaneously to open Maintenance mode. Now press the Menu/Set and Black Start buttons at the same time.
- Tap the 2 –> 7 –> 8 –> 3 buttons simultaneously. Now the purge counter of your Brother printer starts to reset.
- Now press the Stop or Exit key to complete the purge counter reset process. If the ink absorber full error exists, put your Brother printer in Maintenance mode.
- Refer to the following guidelines to set your printer to the Maintenance mode. Disconnect the AC power cable of the Brother printer and begin the process.
- Hold the Menu, Set, or Start key on the printer’s front panel. Keep holding the button and plug the power cord of the printer until the maintenance mode or Error46 message displays on the screen.
- Do not execute the power connection of the Brother printer by using a surge protector as it may produce power fluctuations. Now the screen of the Brother Printer Troubleshooting Ink Absorber Full reads Maintenance. The procedure to set maintenance mode in the Brother printers which has LCD is different.
Fix your Printer Issues
- Hp printer Installation
- how to install hp printer
- how to install hp printer drivers
- how to install driver without cd
- how to install hp printer driver on mac
- how to install driver on windows
- how to install driver on chromebook
- How to install driver in ubuntu
- how to install hp printer driver from cd
- how to install without connecting printer
- Hp printer Download
- Hp printer Update
- Hp printer setup
- Hp printer Remove
- Hp printer Repair