BROTHER PRINTER HL L2370DW UNBOXING SETUP
Brother HL-L2370DW is a compact monochrome printer with limited functionalities. It uses a single black toner cartridge which has a remarkably high page yield. So you will not experience the issue of changing the toner cartridge very often unless and until you print a very high volume. The printer has a one-line LCD display, combined with a few dedicated buttons through which you can perform all the printer operations. The box contents include Brother TN-730 starter toner cartridge, Brother DR-730 drum unit, Quick Setup Guide, Installation CD, and the printer itself (Brother HL-L2370DW). Let us discuss the Brother HL-L2370DW printer setup in the below segments.
BROTHER HL-L2370DW CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS:
- The Brother HL-L2370DW supports all the standard connectivity options such as USB input to the computer, Wi-Fi connectivity via Router, Ethernet, and WI-Fi Direct.
- Apart from this, the printer is very much compatible with the Android and iOS environments, and you can perform all the printer functions by using Wi-Fi connection, Mopria (for Android users), Apple AirPrint (for iOS users), and Brother’s own mobile printing app (Brother iPrint&Scan).
- So, by knowing the features, you can utilize the Brother HL-L2370DW printer according to your needs.
LOADING OF PAPER:
- Arrange a stack of paper that is of equal length and width.
- Gently pull the paper tray and load the stack of paper into the tray.
- Ensure that the paper is not folded, as this might cause paper jams.
- Adjust the paper guides so the paper does not come out from the input tray.
- Push the paper tray back in.
- Change or retain the paper settings according to your needs.
Finally, install the printer driver on your computer to finish the overall setup of your Brother HL-L2370DW printer
BROTHER HL-L2370DW UNBOXING SETUP:
- Unbox the Brother printer and its remaining accessories.
- Remove the packaging materials from the inside and outside of the printer.
- It’s time to take out the toner cartridge from the box.
- Remove the orange protective materials from the toner cartridge.
- Shake the toner cartridge well before installing.
- Open the toner cartridge access door, and insert the toner into its respective slot.
- Make sure that the toner cartridge is fixed appropriately from both sides.
- Close the toner cartridge access door.
- Connect the power cord between the rear end of the printer and an electric outlet.
- On the top of the printer, you will be able to see the Power button.
- Press it once to turn on the printer.
- Now, use the control panel buttons to set your preferred language and time.
- Tune the printer settings according to your requirements.