BROTHER PRINTER HL L2320D UNBOXING SETUP
Brother HL L2320D is a compact automatic duplex printer. It prints at a speed of 30 papers per minute. This printer is mainly designed for home and small office usage. This page guides how to unbox and set up the Brother HL L2320D printer on your own.
What’s in the box?
- Brother HL L2320D Printer.
- AC Power Cord.
- Quick Setup Guide.
- Starter Toner Cartridge.
- Product Safety Guide.
Unboxing the Brother HL L2320D printer:
- Open the box and take all the box contents out.
- Take the Brother printer out of the package.
- Remove all the orange tapes around the printer.
- Now, pull the paper tray completely out of the printer.
- Remove the orange protective tape and remove the protective material in the paper tray.
- Insert the paper tray into the printer.
- Open the front cover of the printer and remove the orange protective material from inside the printer.
- Close the front cover.
- Finally, plug one end of the power cord to the printer AC power connector/cord and the other end to an electrical socket.
Steps to install ink cartridges:
- Make sure the printer is turned ON.
- First of all, open the front cover and pull the drum unit completely out of the printer.
- Unpack the toner cartridge out of the package and remove the orange protective part out of the cartridge.
- Now, insert the toner cartridge into the drum unit until it snaps into the correct position.
- Check the toner cartridge is inserted properly into the drum unit.
- Insert the drum unit into the Brother HL L2320D printer.
- Close the front cover.
Steps to load the paper stack into the paper tray:
- Grab and pull the paper tray completely out of the Brother HL L2320D printer.
- Press green release levers on top of the paper guides and slide the paper guides to the end of the paper tray.
- Load a paper stack into the paper tray with the print side facing down and slide the paper guides to hold the edges of the paper stack.
- Load the paper stack below the maximum paper mark.
- Now gently insert the paper tray into the printer until it stops.
- Lift the support flap on top of the printer.
Steps to load paper into the manual feed slot:
- First, open the manual feed slot cover.
- Grab the paper guides with both your hands and slide both the paper guides to their extreme ends.
- Load a paper into the manual feed slot with the printing surface facing up and slide the paper guides to hold the edges of the paper.
- Lift the support flap.
- Insert the given CD-ROM into the CD drive on your computer.
- If your computer does not support a CD drive, you can download the software from the official Brother website.
- Once the driver is downloaded, double-click the setup file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software installation on the computer.
- Launch the software and connect the Brother HL L2320D printer to the compute.
Finally, the Brother HL L2320D printer’s unboxing setup has been completed successfully.