Brother Printer drivers windows 10
Brother printers are one of the best printers with the latest technology designed mainly for office purposes. Products of Brother printers are highly reliable, a feature-rich printer which makes your work easier and efficient. Brother printer driver is software that enables your PC to access your Brother printer and makes your printer work more efficient. The printer driver enables to get the optimum utilization of performance from the printer.
How to download Brother printer drivers for windows 10?
You can download the Brother printer driver from the official web page of Brother.
- Go to Brother’s official web page and select the Download option.
- On the downloads page, type the printer model name and number on the search bar and select Search.
- A list of printer drivers for various Windows versions will be available.
- Make sure you download the driver that suits your Windows 10 version. Click on Select OS family and Select OS Version to choose the OS version.
- Click search once you select the type and version.
- Click the file name and select the Download option.
- Locate the file on your computer and double-click on it.
- Select the Run option to install the driver.
- Accept and agree to the Terms and conditions and click the Install option.
- Wait for few minutes until the installation gets completed and select the Finish option after installation.
An alternative method for installing Brother printer driver for Windows 10:
- Make sure your PC is connected to the printer.
- On your PC, go to the Start menu and select the Control Panel option.
- Click the Hardware and Sound option and select Devices and Printers.
- You can see the Add a printer option. Click on the option and your PC will search for the printers available.
- Click on Printer that I want isn’t listed followed by Ok.
- Now click Add a local printer or network printer with a manual setting.
- Make sure your PC is connected to the Internet.
- Now, your desktop will pop up with a page for manual settings. Click Create a new port.
- Many port lists will appear. Select the Standard TCP/ IP port option and click Next.
- Type the Hostname and port name on the type box and click Next.
- Now, your desktop will pop up with a Windows update page. Click on the Windows update option.
- After the update process is over, select your Brother printer and the driver from the list and select the Next option.
- Select the driver that you installed currently and click Next.
- Provide the required details, such as your printer’s name, and set your printer as the default printer on your Windows 10 computer.
- Click Finish after completing the necessary steps.