Brother printer default password
Brother printers are the top growing printer manufacturers producing different printers such as All-in-One printers, Laser printers, Inkjet printers, etc. They focus mainly on reducing user’s effort and workload by providing all kinds of services. The device also comes up with a default password to manage the printer settings. It is better to change the default password as anyone can access your printer settings.
Steps to change the Brother printer default password:
- Turn on your Brother printer and connect it to your PC.
- Make sure you connect your PC to the Internet.
- Open the web browser, enter your Brother printer’s IP address in the address bar, and hit the Enter key.
- On the log-in page, enter the default password of Brother printer.
- Wait until you are logged on to the Web-based management page and then select the Administrator tab.
- If the Administrator tab is not available on the page, click the Login Password option.
- Now, provide the new password in the Enter New Password field. Make sure you provide a strong password that none can access easily.
- Retype the password in the Confirm New Password field. Make sure you remember the password.
- Select Submit.
How to find the default password on Brother printers?
Many users get confused with how to find the default password for their Brother printers. Mostly, the passwords can be accessed from the printer manuals or labels. If your printer has a label, look for the default password next to Pwd.At present, Brother printer uses “initpass” as the default password. Try using it and access your printer settings. If not, tryprinting a network configuration report and identify the default password from the printout.