- Fix My Printer >>
- Fix Brother Mfc 240c Printer Issues
BROTHER MFC 240C PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING | QUICK STEPS
If you encounter any issue with your Brother MFC-240C printer, use the appropriate troubleshooting methods to resolve the issue. Troubleshooting is the simplest and best way to get the printer back to work. It helps clear most of the bugs in the printer. By following the below instructions, you can solve Brother Mfc 240c Printer Troubleshooting.
FIXED: BROTHER MFC 240C NOT PRINTING ISSUE
“Brother printer not printing” is a common issue that may probably occur due to the connectivity problem on your printer. Perform the below instructions to fix this issue.
Check the connectivity
- First, check if the power cord is securely connected to the back of your printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- In case you are using a USB cable to connect your Brother printer and your computer, check if the cable is properly connected.
- If there’s a problem with your USB cable, replace it with a new one.
- However, if you use a Wi-Fi network, check whether your printer and your computer are connected to the same network.
- Try to print the network configuration page to ensure that the connection is proper.
- Now, check whether the printer is printing properly. By now, it should function without any issues.
FIXED: BROTHER MFC 240C PRINTER OFFLINE ISSUE
If your printer is offline, it will stop working, and you cannot assign any print job. You can perform the below instructions to resolve the issue.
Set the printer as default
- Hit the Start button on your computer and search for the Control Panel option using the search bar.
- Now, in the Control Panel window, choose the Hardware and Sounds option.
- Choose the Devices and Printers option.
- Now, right-click on your Brother MFC-240C printer.
- Choose the Set as default printer option from the list.
Check the printer status
- Select the Start menu and navigate to the Control Panel window.
- Now, choose Hardware and Sounds > Devices and Printers from Control Panel.
- Right-click on your printer’s icon and select the See what’s printing option from the drop-down list.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
- Also, follow this path: See what’s printing > Printer > Pause Printing. Here, if the Pause Printing option is selected, go ahead and deselect it.
- Now, check whether the Brother MFC-240C printer is back to online mode.
You can fix your printer’s issues by following the above Brother Mfc 240c Printer troubleshooting instructions.
For further queries, just use the call option on this page to contact us.