- Fix My Printer >>
- BROTHER HL L3270CDW TONER RESET
BROTHER HL L3270CDW TONER RESET
Brother HL L3270CDW is a digital color printer that comes with a flatbed scanner. You can easily perform copying and scanning functions using it. The printer is engineered in a way to give out the best printing quality, exactly what a user looks for in a printer. With the fast printing speed of up to 25 pages per minute, you can double the productivity at work or home. This Brother printer also has a manual feed slot for other printing needs. With the help of easy connections and convenient mobile printing options, the printer yields the best possible output. Along with these features, the Brother HL L3270CDW printer comes with a compact design that is ideal for small workplaces. Other benefits of the printer are given here.
- Affordable printing
- It gives out rich printing with a lasting impression
- With the help of the duplexer, you can save a lot on paper
However, there are some problems the users might face when it comes to working with the Brother HL L3270CDW printer. One such issue is related to the toner cartridge. Even with the cartridge replaced, the problem seems to persist. A sure-shot way to rectify this problem is by resetting the toner cartridge of the Brother HL L3270CDW printer. Here’s how it’s done.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on.
- Raise the top cover of the printer and keep it that way during the whole toner reset operation.
- Press the Back button and the Cancel button on the printer control panel for about 2 seconds and release them.
- Press the Back button once again and release it.
- You will see the toner reset options appear on the printer display.
- You can choose the toner you wish to reset. Choose from K, C, Y, M (Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta).
- You can also select the capacity of the toner reset (choose STD: Standard or HC: High Capacity).
- Tap the Yes option to confirm the toner reset settings.
- Once the toner reset is complete, you will see a confirmation message on the printer display.
- Now, you just have to press the Back button to return to the main menu.
- Close the top cover of the printer and resume printing.
With the given steps, you can easily reset the toner for the Brother HL L3270CDW printer. For more information about the toner and the issues with the Brother HL L3270CDW printer, click the CALL button pinned to this page.