Brother Hl-l2370dw Wont Print
A printer may fail to print due to various reasons. Don’t worry if your Brother HL-L2370DW printer is not printing. This article lists the best solutions that can help you fix the issue. Try out all the techniques and fix the problem efficiently.
Check the fundamentals
- Before you go ahead with the troubleshooting techniques, you need to check whether your printer is in sleep mode. When your printer stays idle for a while, it will go to sleep mode. So, you need to wake it up by pressing any button and then check whether your printer prints the documents.
- Check whether you have loaded enough paper into the paper tray and verify whether the toner has sufficient ink. If necessary, replace the toner cartridge.
Check the connection
- A printer may fail to print when there is a communication breakdown between a printer and a computer. If you have connected your printer and computer using a USB cable, check whether the connection is firm enough at both ends. Disconnect and reconnect the cable between your printer and computer. If necessary, try using a different cable and port.
- If you have connected your printer and computer over a network, you need to check whether the Internet connection is stable. Also, check whether you have connected your printer and computer to the same network.
Power cycle your printer
- A simple power cycle can fix most of the troubles. When your Brother HL- L2370DW printer fails to print the documents, you can try to fix the issue by doing a power cycle. To do it, turn off your printer and disconnect the power cord. Let your printer be disconnected for around 60 seconds. Then, reconnect the power cord to the printer and turn on your printer.
- Now, check whether the issue is fixed. The problem might also have occurred due to insufficient power supply. So, wait until the power supply is restored and check whether your printer can print then.
Update the printer driver
- As previously mentioned, your printer may fail to print due to a communication breakdown between your printer and computer.
- To fix the problem, update your printer driver to the recent version and then check whether the issue is resolved. You can get the updated printer driver from the official support page of Brother.
Set your printer as the default
- It is essential to set your Brother HL-L2370DW printer as the default one. If you don’t do that, the print jobs you send from your computer will be sent to a different printer (the one you have set as the default). As a result, your printer will not print anything.
- To fix the issue, go to the Devices and Printers section, right-click on your printer, and select the Set as default printer option. Now, check whether the “not printing” issue is resolved.
If you cannot fix the problem yet, you can reach out to us for remote assistance.