Fixed: Brother Hl-l2340dw Will Not Connect To My Wi-Fi
Brother HL-L2340DW is a laser printer that supports duplex printing. You can connect any wireless device to this printer as it supports wireless connectivity. But sometimes, your Brother HL-L2340DW will not connect to Wi-Fi if it is not in the range. To troubleshoot the issue further, follow the steps given below.
Solution 1: Checking Wireless Connection Status
- Go to your printer’s control panel and select the Machine Info option using the navigation keys.
- Press the OK button and select the Print WLAN Report option. Press the OK button again to print the WLAN report.
- Check the Connection column on the WLAN report. If the Connection is OK, go to the next solution.
- If the Connection column is indicated with an error code, your Brother printer will not connect to your Wi-Fi. So, enable the network interface on your Brother printer.
- Before doing that, place your printer close to your router.
- Go to the printer control panel and press the Menu/Home button.
- Select the Network option using the navigation keys and press the OK button.
- Select WLAN –> Enable WLAN.
- Press OK and select On.
Solution 2: Running Brother Network Connection Repair Tool
- First, log in to your computer with administrator rights.
- Launch the default browser and visit the official Brother site.
- Download the Network Connection Repair Tool and save it to your computer.
- Close all the running apps and launch the downloaded tool.
- Choose your Brother printer name from the drop-down menu next to Select Device.
- Click OK and wait for the Network Connection Repair Tool to automatically fix the network issues on your Brother printer.
Now, the Brother printer should be connected to your Wi-Fi. If you still facing Brother Hl-l2340dw Will Not Connect To My Wi-Fi issue, reach us.