[Fixed] Brother Hl-l2321d Toner Light Blinking
Is your Brother HL-L2321D Toner light blinking for a long time? There are chances that the toner cartridge installed on your printer is out of ink. Sometimes, the Toner LED blinks if the toner cartridge is not installed properly into the drum unit. Keep reading the troubleshooting steps given below to fix the blinking Toner LED on your printer.
Solution 1: Restart Your Printer
Sometimes, your Brother HL-L2321D printer might prompt false errors. So, turn off your printer when the Toner LED is flashing. Disconnect your printer’s power cord from the power supply. Wait a few minutes. Reconnect your printer to the power supply. Power on your printer and check if the Toner LED stops blinking.
If this troubleshooting method does not fix the Toner LED blinking problem on your printer, just proceed with the method given below.
Solution 2: Check Installed Toner Cartridge
- With the printer powered on, lift the front cover.
- Now, pull out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the printer.
- Next, push down the green lock lever and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Check if you have removed the protective tapes and covers from the cartridge.
- Reinstall the cartridge into the drum unit and refix the assembly into the printer.
- Close the front door and restart your printer.
- If your Brother HL-L2321D printer’s Toner light is still blinking, move on to the next step.
Solution 3: Replace the toner cartridge
- Open the front door and then take out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Remove the expended cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Gently shake the cartridge to distribute the ink inside it evenly.
- Remove the packing materials from the cartridge.
- Fix the new toner cartridge into the drum unit.
- Make sure that you clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Refix the cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer and close the front door.
- Restart your printer and check if the problem is resolved.
- If the problem remains unsolved, reset your printer to factory default settings.
In case you are stuck while fixing the Brother HL-L2321D Toner light blinking issue, click the Call button on this page and contact our technical experts for assistance in resolving it.