Brother HL-2270dw Printer Not Turned On [Fixed]
If you cannot turn on your Brother HL-2270DW printer, you need to check the basics first. Your printer might be in sleep mode, or there might be an issue with the power cord or electrical outlet. Try out the following troubleshooting steps and check whether you can fix Brother HL-2270dw printer not turned on issue.
Check If Your Printer Is In Sleep Mode
- If your printer is idle for a long time, it switches to sleep mode. Press any button on your printer to wake it up from sleep mode.
- If you cannot turn on your printer, it signifies that your printer is not in sleep mode. So move on to the next step.
Check The Electrical Socket And Power Cord
- Check whether the electrical socket is working fine. Disconnect your printer from the electrical socket and plug any other device into the same electrical socket. If that device is not working, you need to replace the electrical socket. If that device is working, move on to the next step.
- Check whether the problem is with the power cord. Disconnect the power cord from your printer. Connect the printer to an electrical socket with a different power cord. If your printer turns on, then continue with the same power cord. If you cannot turn on your Brother printer, go to the next step.
Restore Power To The Machine
- Remove the power cord and the paper tray from your printer. Let your printer be undisturbed for around 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord into the printer and turn on your printer.
- When your printer is turned on, insert the paper tray completely into it.
Check whether you have fixed the issue; if the Brother HL-2270DW printer not turned on, reach out to us.