- Fix My Printer >>
- 123 HP Setup 5200
Full Support for 123.hp.com/setup 5200 Printer
Save on space and get the influence you need with the world’s smallest 123.hp.com/setup 5200 all-in-one for your home Compressed and wireless, HP Officejet 5200 Setup is constructed to suit your space and life. Get the vivacious blue color and power in the world’s smallest all-in-one for home.
How to Setup and Install HP Officejet 5200 Printer?
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 5200.
- Downlod Driver Software for 123.hp.com/oj5200 Printer.
- Enter your printer model and click Begin for your HP Officejet 5200 Driver Download.
- Click Download, then Open, Save or Run on the window that displays, to download the driver.
- Double click on the driver file downloaded to your computer to start the installation process.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the HP OJ5200 printer connection setup and the driver installation.
- Now come back to HP Officejet 5200 Setup Page to finish the 123 HP Officejet 5200 printer registration and activation.
Quick Guide for 123.hp.com/setup 5200 Printer Unboxing
The simple 123.hp.com/oj5200 instructions on how to do the unboxing setup for your HP Officejet 5200 printer is given here. Utilize these set of instructions provided on this page and set the control panel preferences, install the ink cartridges, load the paper, and install the printer driver and software.
Step 1 : Open the cardboard box of your printer and take the device from it. Eliminate the materials that are stuffed in it. Remove the sticker and the tapes stuck on the printer’s inside and outside. Place all the removed materials aside for recycling and then take the sticker that is stuck on the control panel of your printer. Open the ink cartridge access door in your printer and there you will find the stuffed packing materials. Remove them all from it and close the ink cartridge access door.
Step 2 : Next, open the input tray door in your 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer. Drag it completely outwards and remove all the packing material stuffed inside it. After removing them completely, push the input tray back to its place. Place the removed packing materials for recycling and close the input tray door in your HP Officejet 5200 Setup.
Step 3 : Take the power cord from the box and connect it between your printer and wall outlet. Press the power button to switch on your printer and then set the preferences on the control panel screen. Select the desired language and then choose your Country/Region for your device. Then select the date/time for your device. Finally, tap on Yes to confirm the choice that was made and a welcome screen displays.
Step 4 : Attempt to lift the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place. The carriage moves to the left and then give some time for the carriage till it remains idle and silent before you continue. Slowly take the ink cartridges out and remove the plastic tape on the ink cartridge. Try to lift the lid which is present on the ink cartridge slot.
Step 5 : Take the ink cartridges and carefully insert them one after another into the slot in your device. After the ink cartridges are inserted, gently press them in order to fix them properly in their place. After they are fixed properly, close the lid on the ink cartridge slot and close the ink cartridge access door. After the door is closed, ensure it is properly locked.
Step 6 : Open the input tray door and slide out the paper guides, and then insert the media in portrait orientation. The print side of the paper should face down and do not load more than 250 sheets in the paper tray. Push the paper stack and slide the paper guides. The guides should not be pushed tightly.
Step 7 : Push the input tray in your printer and then click on Done on the printer’s control panel screen. Pull out the output tray and then lift the output tray extender. To obtain the best print quality while printing, align the ink cartridges in your printer. To align the ink cartridge, lift the scanner lid and place the alignment page on the scanner glass in your 123.hp.com/oj5200 printer. Position the paper properly according to the engraved guides.
Step 8 : Close the scanner lid and click the Ok option on the control panel screen. Align the ink cartridges in your printer. After aligning the ink cartridges, click on Ok on the control panel screen of your printer. Next, install the driver and software for your printer. For any help on 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer setup, call the Toll-Free : 1 888 249 8496 displayed on the page and get our experts support.
How to Print Using HP 5200 Printer?
Follow the HP Officejet 5200 Setup instructions that are described below if you want to print on both sides of the page using this HP Officejet 5200 printer.
Step 1 : Place enough amount of blank paper in your printer, in order to overcome the page ordering issues. Click on File on the document, and then tap on Print.
Step 2 : Choose your printer name. Click on Printer properties, Preferences, or HP OJ5200 Printer Setup. The Document Properties or Printing Preferences window displays.
Step 3 : Check if you can find the printing shortcuts tab. Tap on Print on Both sides or Two-sided Printing option if it is available.
Step 4 : Tap on the Layout, Features, or Finishing tab if it is not available. Choose Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing. Choose the binding or page flip button. Tap OK, then select Print.
Step 5 : Remove the printed page. Then load it in the input tray and select Continue. The page’s other side gets print.
How to Copy Using HP 5200 Printer?
Follow the HP Officejet 5200 instructions that are given below in simple step wise format if you want to copy the documents and the photos.
Step 1 : On the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder, place the document or photo. It might vary based on your printer type.
Step 2 : The photos should be loaded on ADF. Click on the Copy, Copy Document, or Copy Photo on the control panel screen. Then make the changes in the available basic settings as required.
Step 3 : Tap on the 123.hp.com/setup 5200 Settings option or the Gear icon if you want to access more advanced copy settings. Make the required changes.
Step 4 : Then choose the Start button. Tap on the Back option to return to the main copy screen. To the main copy screen, you will be reverted.
Step 5 : Then choose the Start Black, Start Color, or Ok button. Atonce, the copy job begins. You can remove the document from your device, once the copy job is completed.
How to Scan Using HP 5200 Printer?
Make use of the HP Officejet 5200 Setup instructions that are given below to scan the documents from your Windows computer.
Step 1 : First take the document and place it on the scanner glass on your printer. Depending on the type of your printer, load it either in the document feeder slot or in the automatic document feeder.
Step 2 : Inserting the photos on ADF causes the problems on your device. So avoid it. Search for HP in the Windows. Tap on your HP OJ5200 Printer Setup model name in the displayed results.
Step 3 : When the HP Printer Assistant gets open, tap on Scan a Document or Photo and the HP Scan gets open.
Step 4 : Then, choose a shortcut key that is similar to the file type and it should also open the resulting action that you require. Alter the available settings in the right pane if you want to change any settings.
Step 5 : Click on the 123.hp.com/setup 5200 Scan button on your computer screen after you have made all the changes. The scanning process begins. After the scanning process completes, the document gets scanned.
How to Download and Install Driver for HP Officejet 5200 Printer?
How to do HP OJ 5200 Download Driver for Windows?
- The latest driver for your 123.hp.com/oj5200 printer is available on this website. Find the driver download link below this page. Click on the provided link and the driver download page gets open.
- In the opened driver download page, the model name of your printer should be entered. After entering the model name, select your operating system if it prompts to choose.
- Based on the printer model name, the HP Easy Start begins to download on your printer. Open the downloaded file to install it on your computer.
- When the installation process happens, the computer screen displays the on-screen prompts. Follow all the on-screen prompts accordingly as they are displayed.
- During the installation process, if it instructs to select the mode of connection for your printer, choose it and then continue with the remaining on-screen instructions.
- While saving the file on the Windows computer, save it with the .exe format. After completing all the instructions, the downloaded file gets install on your device.
- After the printer driver gets install on your device, perform all the tasks on your device.
- Another way to install the printer driver is using the printer CD. Install the driver for your printer using the printer CD. Insert the printer CD in your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the driver installation. The printer CD is available in the box.
- If there is any issue while installing the driver, call us at the click to call button.
How to do HP OJ 5200 Download Driver for Mac?
- If an updated HP Officejet 5200 Setup driver is required, download and install it from this website. The download link is displayed below. Tap on the link and the driver download page gets open with the available drivers.
- Select the best driver and then tap on the Download button. The selected driver starts to download on your device.
- Depending on the printer type, the HP Easy Start might get download. While saving the file, save it with the .dmg format.
- After the driver gets downloaded, open the downloaded file and begin the installation process. During the installation process, the instructions will be displayed on the screen.
- Follow the on-screen prompts. If it instructs to select the mode of connection for your 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer, select it.
- Continue with the on-screen prompts and finally, the downloaded printer driver gets install on your device. Perform all the tasks after the printer driver installs on the Mac device.
- Another option to install the Mac driver is using the Apple software update.
- If there is any issue in installing the latest driver, get our experts assistance.
- Our experts are available here, to provide you driver installation support. Our experts resolve the complete issues during the driver installation.
- To get our experts assistance, call us at the Toll-Free number.
Setting Up HP OJ 5200 WiFi Protected Setup
In WPS, there are two modes for connecting devices together over a HP Officejet 5200 Setup wireless connection. Push button is the first mode and the PIN is the second mode. The first mode is little easy. The guidance on how to establish the Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS) for both the Windows and Mac computer is given below.
123 HP Envy 5200 Wireless Protected Setup
- Select Wireless Button -> control panel -> Settings.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard, and then select Next.
- Select wireless connection, and select Next.
- Select Settings -> network username -> password.
- Insert printer drivers CD-ROM, and then Install driver software.
- Choose a wireless setup and name for your network, and then select Finish.
- If you want to ensure no one has access to your network, enter and confirm a password, and then select OK.
How to do WiFi HP Officejet 5200 Protected Setup for Windows?
- First, the available wireless networks should be opened. All the available WiFi networks is shown in a list. Locate the network and choose its name and then tap Connect.
- Enter the password in order to connect to the required network. Open the wireless router or the access point. Press and hold the WPS button for few seconds.
- There is a round button on the back of the router and it will be indicated with the WPS symbol. After a few seconds, your computer will receive the wireless settings automatically from the router. It then connects itself to the Wi-Fi network without the need to enter the password.
- You have now connected to the wireless network using the WPS. When you attempt to connect from this computer next time, you needn’t use the 123.hp.com/setup 5200 WPS button again. This is because all the required settings are transferred by the router to the Windows computer.
- When the future connections are required to establish from your computer to the same network, then it will store and use these details automatically when required.
How to do WiFi HP Officejet 5200 Protected Setup for Mac?
- First, open the AirPort Utility if your Wi-Fi router is an AirPort Base Station. You can find it in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder. In the AirPort Utility, choose your base station.
- Enter the base station password if prompted. In the menu bar, select the Base Station option and then tap on the Add WPS printer option.
- When it prompts to choose the WPS connection, choose either the First attempt or PIN. Then select the Continue option.
- If the First attempt method is selected, push the WPS button on the printer. If the AirPort Utility shows the Mac address of your HP OJ5200 Printer Setup, click on the Done button.
- If the PIN method is selected, the type the printer’s PIN number. It should be listed in the printer’s documentation. Then select the Continue option and when the Mac address of your printer is displayed by the AirPort Utility, select the Done button. Finally, close the AirPort Utility.
Setting Up HP 5200 Wireless Setup
To use your 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer on a wireless network, first connect it to the network and then install the latest driver for your 123.hp.com/oj5200 printer. Follow the below instructions accordingly to set up your printer on a local wireless network with a Windows computer.
123 HP Officejet 5200 Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure the wireless icon is switched on before you starting print job.
- check whether your 123 HP Officejet 5200 printer is connected with wireless network connection.
- Open WiFi settings, and check your HP Officejet 5200 Setup is connected with same wireless network connection.
- Goto to App store and choose compatible printing app.
- Next click on App share button and search Print icon.
- Move to Home Screen, Open the document, then click Share Icon.
- OR Click Main menu, and Click Print Button.
- Select File to Print, and click Print option.
- In Printer Options, Select your 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer.
- Goto Print Settings, Enter copies number, and click Print.
- Print Job done successfully.
STEP 1 : PREPARE FOR INSTALLATION
Before setting up the printer on a wireless network, gather the network name also known as SSID and also gather the network password also called as WPS security passphrase or WEP key. Turn on the router and he computer and check if the computer is connected to your wireless network. Switch on your printer and check if it is connected to the same wireless network to which your computer is connected to. Move your printer little close to the computer and the router during the setup procedure. Remove if there are any USB or Ethernet cables connected from your printer.
STEP 2 : CONNECT THE PRINTER TO THE WIRELESS NETWORK
There are two method through which you can connect the printer to the wireless network. One method is using the WPS method and the other one is Standard connection using a USB cable method.
USING WPS METHOD
- To connect your HP Officejet 5200 Setup to the wireless network using the WPS, follow the steps that are given below.
- Tap on the WPS button which is present on your wireless router.
- Press and hold the Wireless button for few seconds on the control panel screen if your printer. If the wireless light begins to blink, then release te button.
- Wait for some time when the printer establishes a network connection with the wireless router. Try using another connection method if the WiFi-Protected Setup (WPS) method is not successful.
USING USB CABLE
- To connect your 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer to the wireless network using a USB cable, follow the instructions below.
- First, insert the software CD into the CD drive and follow the on-screen instructions. Choose the Connect through a wireless network option when it prompts you to select.
- If it prompts to connect the USB cable between your computer and printer, connect it between them.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (Windows)?
- Click on the HP software icon and open it.
- From the options listed on the menu, click on Tools.
- Select Device 123.hp.com/setup 5200 & Software.
- Also, tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to change the connection.
Setting Up HP Officejet 5200 Ethernet Networking
- Ethernet is a link layer in the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and Internet Protocol (IP) stack.
- It describes how network devices can format data to other network devices on the same network and how put the data out on the network connection.
- It mainly works with fiber optic cables connecting devices with a distance of 10km and supports 10 Mbps.
- An Ethernet cable runs from each Network Interface Card connected to a central switch.
- There are three types of Ethernet networks switch Ethernet, gigabit Ethernet, and fast Ethernet.
How to do HP 5200 Ethernet Networking for Windows?
- A network router, switch or hub with Ethernet ports must be available.
- Ensure that the computer is connected to the router, switch or hub.
- A standard telephone cable which is narrow and has between two to six wires cannot be used. Obtain an Ethernet cable which is wide and has eight wires.
- Switch on the printer and remove any plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer port must be connected to the Ethernet cable and connect the other end of the port to the network, hub or switch.
- In case, your printer is not getting connected, then install the driver.
- Enter the printer model and ensure that the operating system is correct and click submit.
- The operating system can be changed using the Change option.
- Basic Drivers can be used for other driver options.
- Restart the printer or computer if an error occurs. Check the cable and network connection.
- If the installation does not start it can be done with driver installation. Click Download next to HP Easy Start in the Downloads folder and begin the installation.
How to do HP 5200 Ethernet Networking for Mac?
- Ethernet ports, router, hubs and switches must be available.
- Make sure that the system is connected to the router, hubs or switches.
- An Ethernet cable with 8 wires can be used but a standard telephone cable cannot be used.
- Switch on the HP Officejet 5200 Setup and remove any plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the hub, switch.
- Install the driver.
- Enter the model of your printer and click Begin.
- Depending upon the driver and software, the HP Easy Start downloads and based on the instructions, select wired network as the connection type.
- If the 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer installation does not work, select driver product installation software. Click Download next to HP Easy Start so that the installation begins.