- Fix My Printer >>
- 123 HP Setup 4650
Top of the Line 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Setup
Avail the latest version of the printer driver and manual from 123.hp.com/oj4650 us within seconds. Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet 4650 Driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
Setting up your 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer for the First Time
- Go to 123.hp.com/oj4650.
- Downlod Driver Software for 123 HP Setup 4650 Printer.
- Enter your printer model and click Begin for your Driver Download.
- Click Download, then Open, Save or Run on the window that displays, to download the driver
- Double click on the driver file downloaded to your computer to start the installation process.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the HP OJ 4650 printer connection setup and the driver installation.
- Now come back to HP Officejet 4650 Setup Page to finish the 123 HP OJ 4650 printer registration and activation
HP Officejet 4650 Driver and Manual Download
Avail the latest version of the printer driver and manual from 123.hp.com/oj4650 us within seconds.
Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet 4650 Driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
Steps to Setup and Install 123.hp.com/oj4650 Driver
- Goto HP Officejet 4650 Setup to get Printer Driver.
- In Search Tab enter HP Officejet 4650 printer name, and click Start to Begin.
- Next simply Click the Download button.
- Double click on driver file, after download has completed.
- Installation starts automatically.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the process.
- Now return to 123.hp.com/oj4650 on your browser to complete your printer registration and activation.
Download and install the software on your Windows computer
- Make sure the HP Officejet 4650 printer is powered on.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer, if it is connected with a computer or any other device.
- Go to our website and enter the HP Printer name and model in the product field.
- Go along with the prompts on the windows screen to get into the downloads page.
- Click Download under the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer driver or software. Open the downloaded folder and then install it on your Windows computer.
How to Align the HP OJ 4650 Ink Cartridges?
- Raise the lid of the scanner and keep the alignment page on it with the print side facing down.
- Shut the lid and click on OK to start the cartridge alignment.
- This sets up the hardware on your download printer and you can proceed to install the software for your printer.
- Wait for the software installer’s instructions before connecting the printer.
Setting Up Wireless Network for HP 4650 Printer
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Printer Setup
Follow steps to connect HP OJ 4650 printer with wireless network and this method only applicable for printer with touch screen display
- Get information about HP Officejet 4650 wireless network name, WEP/WPA password.
- From Contron Panel of 123 HP Setup 4650 printer, Goto Network Menu.
- Goto wireless settings, and choose wireless setup wizard.
- Select your printer network name from list displayed.
- If no network display, then type network name manually.
- Enter password of 123 HP Officejet 4650 network and enter appropriate upper and lower case letters.
123 HP Officejet 4650 WPS Setup
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install 123 HP Officejet 4650 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
HP Officejet 4650 Wi-Fi Direct Setup
This method is applicable for all devices that support Wi-Fi. It enables you to print without connecting to a local network. Most computers and printers that are capable of connecting to Wi-Fi have this feature installed. It makes sure that you can print securely over the web. Although similar to Bluetooth in technology, this method makes use of Wi-Fi to print at increased speeds and longer distances.
- Navigate to HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup Settings using your printer’s control panel.
- Open the Wi-Fi direct window and enable it on your printer.
- If your printer lacks a control panel, click the Information button and obtain the name and password of your wireless network.
Enable Wi-Fi direct on your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer and start enjoying the benefits of printing over a wireless network.
How to Setup HP Officejet 4650 Setup wireless connection (WiFi)?
- Ensure the wireless icon is switched on before you starting print job.
- Check whether your 123 HP Officejet 4650 printer is connected with wireless network connection.
- Open WiFi settings, and check your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer is connected with same wireless network connection.
- Goto to App store and choose compatible printing app.
- Next click on App share button and search Print icon.
- Move to Home Screen, Open the document, then click Share Icon.
- OR Click Main menu, and Click Print Button.
- Select File to Print, and click Print option.
- In Printer Options, Select your HP Officejet 4650 Setup printer.
- Goto Print Settings, Enter copies number, and click Print.
- Print Job done successfully.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (Windows)?
- Click on the HP software icon and open it.
- From the options listed on the menu, click on Tools.
- Select Device HP Officejet 4650 Setup and Software.
- Also, tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to change the connection.
How to Fax on your HP Officejet 4650 Printer?
Use this printer to send a facsimile copy of a document to another fax capable device. Learn how to setup and use fax on your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer with the steps listed below.
The information and instructions given below holds good for the following printer models:
HP OfficeJet 4650, HP OfficeJet 4652, HP OfficeJet 4654, HP OfficeJet 4655, HP OfficeJet 4655, HP OfficeJet 4657, HP OfficeJet 4658, DeskJet Ink Advantage 4675, DeskJet Ink Advantage 4676, and DeskJet Ink Advantage 4678 All-in-One printers.
- A printer with ink cartridges installed
- An active landline telephone
- Plain papers
Setting Up Fax Connection in HP Officejet 4650
How you setup fax on your HP Officejet 4650 printer varies depending on what equipment or service you have previously used. Use the guides given below.
- Disconnect telephone devices from the phone jack where you intend to connect the printer.
- Check the printer’s rear and disconnect the white plug form the 2-EXT port.
- Plug in the answering machine cord to the 2-EXT port after unplugging it from the phone jack.
- Connect the 1-LINE port of the printer and the phone jack using the phone cable.
- Click on Fax on the printer’s control panel and then click on Setup.
- Click on Preferences and scroll down to select Rings to Answer.
- Make sure to choose a number that is two rings higher than the settings for your answering machine.
- Click on Done and then scroll to Auto Answer, ensure it is enabled.
- Revert to the home screen by clicking on the Home icon.
CHANGING FAX SETTINGS WHEN SENDING FAXES
Setting up contacts when sending faxes:
- Click on Fax on the printer’s control panel and then on Send Now.
- Select the Phone Book icon.
- Click on Contacts and then on the plus sign, add the desired contacts.
- Click on Name, enter the desired name and click on Done.
- Click on Number, key in the number using the numeric keypad and click on OK.
- After all the contacts have been added, revert to the main screen.
Setting the dial type:
- Click on Fax on the control panel and scroll to Setup.
- Click on Preferences, select Dial Type.
- Choose between Tone or Pulse.
- Revert to the main screen by clicking on the Home icon.
Setting the speed of the fax:
- Click on Fax and then on Setup.
- Click on Preferences, select Speed. Choose between Fast, Medium and Slow.
- Revert to the main screen by clicking on the Home icon.
CHANGING FAX SETTINGS WHEN RECEIVING FAXES
Setting the header for your fax job:
- Click on Fax on the control panel of the printer and then on Setup.
- Click on Preferences.
- Select Fax Header, type in the desired name under the field Enter Your Name. Key in the desired number under the Enter the Fax number field.
Setting the volume for your fax job:
- Click on Fax, choose HP Officejet 4650 Setup.
- Under Preferences, click on Volume and choose Soft/ Loud/ Off.
- Revert to the main screen by clicking on the Home icon.
Perform a Fax test to make sure is property setup.
- Click on Fax and choose Setup.
- Tap Tools and click on Test Fax.
- Wait for the 123.hp.com/oj4650 download printer to print the Fax Test report.
- Check the report to see if the printer has passed the test.
Configuring and Using HP ePrint on your 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer
HP ePrint is a feature that allows you to print from any place as long as you have a functional Internet connection. All you have to do is send the desired document or photo to the printer via email.
CHECK THE REQUIREMENTS FOR EPRINT
Ensure the printer meets the following conditions before setting up ePrint on your printer.
Disconnect USB cables that have been connected to your printer before using ePrint.
- Check for the HP ePrint logo on the printer.
If the logo is not available on the printer, navigate to HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup Settings using the control panel of the printer and see if ePrint is supported by your printer.
- Check if your printer has been connected to an active Internet connection.
- If the printer has been connected by means of an Ethernet cable, check the light on the Ethernet port of the printer and ensure the cable connection is secure. The green light must be stable and the orange light must flicker.
- If your HP Officejet 4650 Setup printer has been connected by means of a Wireless connection, check if Wireless has been switched on. If there is a wireless icon provided on the printer, check if the light next to it is glowing.
SWITCH ON WEB SERVICES ON YOUR PRINTER
Switch on Web Services from the printer’s control panel. This will let your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer communicate with web connecting services using the Internet. Use the LCD display of your printer to switch on Web Services.
Click on the HP ePrint icon on the control panel of your printer. If the icon is not available, check the HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup settings on your printer.
Update the Printer Firmware if Needed
If the Web Services Summary screen pops up, Web Services has been enabled previously. Print an Information sheet before proceeding to the next step.
Figure : Obtain the email address of your printer from the Web Services menu
GET THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE PRINTER
After switching on Web Services, wait until the printer prints the Important Printer Setup Instructions or the Make the Most of Your 123.hp.com/oj4650 download Printer.
You will be able to obtain information about Web Services from the information page printed. Get the claim code of the printer and the email address of the printer from this page.
If there is a lag when printing the information page, wait for a little while and switch on Web Services again to print a new information page.
Get the email address of the printer and then proceed further.
If there is no email address displayed on the page, the claim code of the printer in addition to @hpeprint.com is the email address.
Add Device Claim Code
USING HP EPRINT
All desired documents can be sent to the mail id of the printer via ePrint securely. The printer can take up print jobs from your computer or laptop or mobile device. Make sure you have a functional email account and an internet connection.
Check the following requirements before printing with ePrint.
- Enter the email address of the printer in the To: column of a new email.
- No more than a single email address in the To: field. Additional email ids can be inputted in the Cc: field.
- Make sure to enter a subject line, ePrint rejects print jobs that do not have a subject line.
- The size of the email including attachments must not be beyond 10 MB.
- Limit yourself to 10 attachments per print job.
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word are supported file types.
- When printing photos, ensure that the vertical and horizontal resolution is 100 pixels or more.
- HP ePrint cannot print encrypted or password protected documents.
- ePrint does not support duplex printing.
- The email will also be printed when the attachments of the email are printed.
- The time stamps on your ePrint print job may not be accurate.
PRINTING FROM A LAPTOP OR SYSTEM
Printing documents saved on your system:
- Log in to your email account and compose a new email. Enter the email address of your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer in the To: field.
- Make sure to enter a subject line. Attach the desired document and send the mail to your printer.
To print an email message:
Open the desired email and Forward it to your printer. Make sure to not leave the subject line blank.
When printing webpages, open the desired webpage and save it as a document. Email the attachment to your printer.
Printing an email:
- Open the desired email and forward it to the email address of your HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Make sure to enter a subject in the subject line.
Open the webpage you desire and save it as an attachment, send it to your printer via email. Your print job will be printed.
PRINTING FROM TABLETS OR SMARTPHONE
Print from your smartphone or mobile device using ePrint by sending the print job as an email to your network enabled printer.
- Printing saved photos or documents on your mobile device.
- Open the desired application and click on the Action icon or the Share icon.
- Send the print job as an attachment via email to the email id of your printer.
- Key in a subject line and then click on Send.
Figure : HP ePrint print job sent from an Android device
Printing Using AirPrint on your 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer
This document can be used for all AirPrint compatible printers. This is a mobile printing feature that has been included with Apple iOS version 4.2 and further versions.
Make sure the printer meets the following conditions:
- An Apple iOS device that is running on iOS version 4.2 and further.
- A printer that is compatible with AirPrint.
- A printer connected to the network.
- Proceed to print and if a No AirPrint Printer Found error message is displayed, proceed to the next step.
CONFIGURE THE WIRELESS CONNECTION
Connect the Apple device and the printer to the Wireless network.
- Unplug USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
- Connect you printer to the network.
Printers having an LCD display control panel : Click on Setup-Network-Wireless menu and then click on HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup Wizard. Use the instructions shown on screen to connect to your network.
Printers that do not have an LCD display : Switch on the Wireless feature under the Wireless menu. If the wireless light is solid and blue, the printer has been connected. If the light blinks, reduce the distance between the printer and the router.
Try printing. If the printer does not connect, continue further.
WIRELESS DIRECT OR WI-FI DIRECT CONNECTION
Connect your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer and the Apple device using Wi-Fi direct or wireless direct.
- Check if a solid and blue light is glowing on the printer next to the Wireless Direct or Wi-Fi direct icon.
- Navigate using the control panel and click on HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup Direct or Wi-Fi Direct.
- On the Apple device, click on Settings and then on Wi-Fi.
- Under the options for Choose a Network, click on your HP Officejet 4650 Setup printer model.
- The name of the printer starts with DIRECT and the password is 12345678 by default.
PRINTING FROM THE APPLE DEVICE
Print from any application on your Apple device that is compatible with AirPrint.
- Ensure that the printer has been switched on and sleep mode is disabled on your printer.
- Open the desired document or email or webpage and click on the Action icon.
- The options under Menu will be displayed.
- Click on the option Print.
- Under the menu options for Print, click on Select Printer, choose your printer model.
- To make other changes under the Print Settings, click on Options. Certain options like the size of the paper cannot be changed.
- If your printer is printing with only black ink, certain options may not display.
- Choose the desired number of copies and then proceed to Print on 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.