Complete 123.hp.com/oj3830 Printer Setup
Avail the latest version of the printer driver and manual from 123.hp.com/oj3830 us within seconds. Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet 3830 Driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
123 HP OfficeJet 3830 Printers First Time Printer Setup
Steps to setup and driver installation
- Take out 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer from box.
- Remove all packing materials from outside printer.
- Next, open Exterior door.
- Remove tape from ink cartridge access door.
- Next, open ink cartridge access door, then remove tape from inside the printer.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Close the exterior door and refer HP Officejet 3830 manual.
How to Setup Officejet 3830 Wireless connection?
- Link the 123 hp com setup 3830 printer to the wireless network and install the HP printer 3830 software on the computer in order to print or scan.
- The below guidelines 123.hp.com/oj3830 will guide you through the process of setting up the printer on the wireless network or use 123 HP Setup 3830 manual.
- Collect the network name and password before installing the printer on your 123 HP Setup 3830 wireless setup network.
- Ensure that the router, printer, and computer are switched on in 123.hp.com/setup 3830 wireless network.
STEP 1: ORGANIZE FOR 123.HP.COM/SETUP 3830 INSTALLATION
Setting Up 123.hp.com/oj3830 Wireless Connection
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install 123 HP Officejet 3830 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
123 HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Printer Setup
- Ensure the wireless icon is switched on before you starting print job.
- check whether your 123 HP Officejet 3830 printer is connected with wireless network connection.
- Open WiFi settings, and check your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer is connected with same wireless network connection.
- Goto to App store and choose compatible printing app.
- Next click on App share button and search Print icon.
- Move to Home Screen, Open the document, then click Share Icon.
- Click Main menu, and Click Print Button.
- Select File to Print, and click Print option.
- In Printer Options, Select your 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer.
- Goto Print Settings, Enter copies number, and click Print.
- Print Job done successfully.
Step 2: Link to the wireless network
- Switch on your 123 HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- Click on the wireless icon on the control panel of the printer.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Click on the HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup wizard and follow the 123.hp.com/oj3830 instructions on the control panel to connect the HP Officejet 3830 setup printer to your wireless network.
Downloading and Installing the software on your Windows computer
- Make sure the HP Officejet 3830 printer is powered on.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer, if it is connected with a computer or any other device.
- Go to our website and enter the HP Printer name and model in the product field.
- Go along with the prompts on the windows screen to get into the downloads page.
- Click Download under the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer driver or software. Open the downloaded folder and then install it on your Windows computer.
- For other driver options Click Download or click Basic Drivers.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network on Windows?
- Click on the HP software icon and open it.
- From the options listed on the menu, click on Tools.
- Select Device 123.hp.com/setup 3830 & Software.
- Also, tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
- Follow the 123.hp.com/oj3830 instructions displayed on the screen to change the connection and get more information from HP Officejet 3830 manual.
Printer Functions Supported by 123.hp.com/oj3830
How to Fax The Documents?
Faxing is the procedure of using a fax machine or fax capable 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer to scan a document and then send a copy of that document via a landline (telephone) connection to another fax-capable device. The fax machine then prints out the recognized document.
How to Scan a Document?
Scan delivers a soft copy of documents or photos. In other words, it is a digital copy which can be saved on your computer in the target folder and can be mentioned for later purpose. The suitable HP Officejet 3830 setup app is essential to scan a document.
How to Copy a Document?
Copy is one of the attractive features which let you take a number of copies of the documents or photos which you want. Mount the documents or photos whose copies is to be taken on the 123.hp.com/oj3830 scanner glass and go with the selection that relates to copy feature.
How to Fax a Document in HP 3830?
Step 1: Necessities
Ensure the following task is completed before you HP Officejet 3830 fax setup by using the manual.
- An active telephone landline and ink cartridges are required.
- Mount white paper in the input tray.
- If telephone cord and the adapter are provided in the box, take it off.
Step 2: Installing HP Officejet 3830 fax setup
- Eliminate the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT on the back of the printer.
- Release your answering machine phone cord from the phone socket, and then link the answering machine phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT on the back of the printer.
- Connect one end of the phone cord that came in the box with the printer to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labelled 1-LINE on the back of the printer.
- Click on Fax from the control panel of the printer.
- Click on Setup Wizard to install your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer for faxing.
Step 3: Choose your basic HP Officejet 3830 fax setup
The default fax settings that is on your 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer might be all you need to send and receive faxes. To review the basic fax settings and make any adjustments go to the next step.
Step 4: Install a fax test for Officejet 3830
- Click on fax from the control panel of the hp officejet 3830 setup printer.
- Scroll up on the display, click on Setup, and then tap Tools.
- Click Test Fax.
- Evaluate the HP Officejet 3830 fax setup Test Report.
How to Copy a Document in HP 3830?
Step 1: Mount the original document or photo
- Switch on the printer.
- Mount the original document or photo on the scanner glass or ADF.
Step 2: Copy the Document or Photo
- Click on copy icon from the control panel of the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer.
- Scroll to the desired number of copies, or tap the keypad icon, and then input a number.
- Click on the Settings icon, and then stipulate desired advanced copy settings.
- Tray and Paper: Ensure that the input tray is loaded with paper.
- Resize: Ensure the size of the image fit to the page and custom it by increasing or decreasing the image. The brightness of the image can be adjusted by just one click on touch OK.
- To return to the copy screen click on OK.
- To start the copy job click on Start black or start color.
Using HP Officejet 3830 Scanning Software to Scan a Document
123.hp.com/oj3830 Scanning From The Control Panel
Follow our practical HP Officejet 3830 manual guidelines to complete the function successfully.
Step 1: Mount the photo or document into your printer.
- Ensure the HP printer 3830 software is installed and the printer is switched on and connected to the PC through a wireless or USB cable before scanning.
- Switch on the power button of the printer.
- Mount the photo or document onto the scanner glass or ADF.
Step 2: Follow this 123.hp.com/oj3830 step to scan the document or photo
- Click scan on the control panel of the printer with HP Officejet 3830 scanning software.
- Click on the name of the computer that you want to save the scan to with hp officejet 3830 manual.
- Click on OK.
Switch on the Enable Scan to Computer function if the printer does not have a scan button.
- Click on finder and go to the top menu bar to click applications and then double click on HP folder and then HP utility.
- Tap All Settings, click Scan to Computer, then select Enable Scan to Computer.
- On the control panel of the hp officejet 3830 setup printer, scroll to the scan menu or icon, then choose your computer name.
A folder displays on the Mac where the scanned file has been saved on 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer.
Using HP 3830 Scanning Software to Scan a Document on Windows
- Download and install from the App Store.
- Mount the document on the scanner glass and close the scanner lid.
- From the drop down menu, choose 123.hp.com/oj3830 easy scan.
- From the presets menu select scan type and click on scan.
- Tap on Edit to alter colors, straighten the scan, or crop the size.
- To save your scans to a folder on the Mac, click Send and then click Folder and to save scan from the windows click on where menu.
Using HP 3830 Scanning Software to Scan a Document on Mac
- Mount the document or photo that you want to scan on the scanner glass, or load it into the automatic document feeder (ADF) if your 123.HP.Com Officejet 3830 printer is compatible with both.
- Click on Scan app in the list of results and if does not display click on windows scan from the app store.
- Tap on Show more to alter settings such as Color mode, Resolution, and where to save the file.
- Tap on Scan from 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer scanning software.