123.hp.com/envy5000 Printer Setup
The 123.hp.com/envy5000 is moderately priced and possesses a high value of money criteria. It allows you to easily connect to any device via Wi-Fi. Its compact, sleek design makes it easy to move around and occupies less space. It is easy to set up, as you need to follow a set of simple instructions to install it. The 123.hp.com/setup 5000 operates quietly and uses minimum ink for printing. The instant ink feature offers the best in class print quality with an enhanced definition.
How to Install HP Envy 5000 Printer Setup?
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 5000.
- Download Driver Software for HP Envy 5000 Printer.
- Enter your printer model and click Begin for your HP Envy 5000 Driver Download.
- Click Download, then Open, Save or Run on the window that displays, to download the driver.
- Double click on the driver file downloaded to your computer to start the installation process.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the HP Envy5000 printer connection setup and the driver installation.
- Now come back to 123.hp.com/envy5000 Page to finish registration and activation.
123.hp.com/envy5000 Printer Setup
Follow theses simple steps to install your 123.hp.com/envy5000 printer.
- Check the box for the list of contents as some of them may vary by region or country. Once your done, unbox the 123 HP Envy 5000 and remove the unwanted packing material.
- To do so, you need to open the cartridge access door and remove the paper wrap to clean the area carefully. Once you finish cleaning, close the cartridge access door and the scanner lid.
- Before closing the paper tray door, push the paper tray forward to lock it. Remove the sticker form the control panel before proceeding to the next step.
- Plug in one end of the power chord to the electrical inlet of the printer and the other end to the electrical outlet. Once your done, press the power button to turn on the printer for 123 HP Envy 5000 setup.
- Choose the desired language on the control panel of the printer and conform the choice. If the desired language is not visible, press the down arrow to scroll down through the menu.
- Choose the desired country/region in the control panel and select the 123.hp.com/Setup 5000 option. Remove the packing materials from the ink cartridge package.
- Ensure that the cartridge faces the rear end of the printer before sliding it into the empty slot. Place the tri-color cartridge on the left side of the slot and the black cartridge on the right side of the slot.
- Close the cartridge lid carefully to secure the ink cartridge and pull the end of the paper tray extender by raising the end up. Press OK once your done and follow the prompts on the control panel to align the cartridge.
123 HP Envy 5000 Printer Ink Cartridge Setup
Use genuine HP ink cartridges which are shipped with the 123.hp.com/envy5000 printer to achieve the best print quality. Make sure to check if the ink cartridges are installed properly after setting up your printer. You may encounter an error message if the cartridges are not installed properly. Follow the below mentioned guidelines to install the HP ink cartridges in your 123 HP Envy 5000 setup printer.
Step 1: Check the comparability of your printer after switching it on. Follow the next step, if the ink cartridge is compatible.
Step 2: If the cartridge is not compatible, the steps to replace the cartridge. If it is compatible, remove the new cartridge from the box and discard the packing materials accordingly.
Step 3: As you install the cartridge, make sure that it gets placed into the cartridge slot. Ensure that the letter on the ink cartridge slot is the same as the letter on the slot for perfect placement.
Step 4: Please note that the cartridge with a black top contains black ink and the one with the blue top contains colored ink. Do not touch the copper colored area on the cartridge or the ink nozzle as it may damage it.
Step 5: Make sure that the tri-color cartridge fits into the left slot and the black color cartridge fits into the right slot of your HP Envy 5000 before proceeding to the next step.
Step 6: If the print heads and ink cartridges are not properly seated in the slot, do not raise the latch handle on the print mechanism as it could damage the printer.
Step 7: Follow the same procedure to install other 123.hp.com/envy5000 cartridges. If the print output remains unclear or blurred, you need to replace the cartridge immediately.
Step 8: For Mac operating systems, you need to select the apple icon and click on the System Preferences in the menu bar. You can download a compatible application on your computer to check the ink levels.
Step 9: Do not remove the cartridge from the printer, unless you find the need to replace it with a new one. Turn on the Envy 5000, lift the cartridge cover and pinch the sides of the cartridge to remove it from 123 HP Envy 5000 setup.
Step 10: Remove the old cartridge carefully and discard the packing materials from it. Repeat the above steps to install a new ink cartridge.
How to Print on the 123.hp.com/envy5000 printer
- Firstly, load the photo paper into the main paper tray. Please note that the tray position may vary based on your HP Envy 5000 printer model.
- Place the short end of the photo paper into the tray, according to your printer version. Make sure that you insert the paper in such a manner that the tab points upward. This will prevent the 123.hp.com/envy5000 printer from printing on the tab.
- Adjust the paper width carefully by making sure that it rests against the edges of the paper. Once you done, open the print window and document properties to initiate the print operation.
- You can also edit the photo to improve the color, brightness, contrast or other visual aspects before printing. Right click the photo you want to print, select open with and choose the windows photo viewer or paint.
- In some cases, the print picture window opens with general print job settings. If so, you need to open the 123.hp.com/setup 5000 printer document and properties window to change the layout.
- Select the OK option and click to print. Contact our technical support team on the click to call, if you encounter any issues while printing.
123 HP Envy 5000 Driver and Manual Download Steps
You can find the latest printer driver for your Envy 5000 from our website. Click on the link given below to download the driver and follow the below mentioned steps to install it.
Step 1: The link will redirect you to the page where you can find the latest driver for your printer. Select a suitable driver for your printer and download it.
Step 2: For Mac operating systems, you need to save the downloaded file by adding a .dmg extension. For Windows systems, you need to save the downloaded file by adding a .exe extension.
Step 3: The driver will get downloaded to the downloads folder of your computer. Double click on the downloaded file to initiate the installation process.
Step 4: Follow the mentioned steps to complete the 123 HP Envy 5000 setup and installation process.
123 HP Envy 5000 Troubleshooting
- HP Envy 5000 Ink Cartridges Errors steps
- HP Envy 5000 Printing Issues
123 HP ENVY 5000 INK CARTRIDGE ERROR
If the ink cartridge fails to function, the printer’s control panel will display one of these messages. Cartridge problem, incompatible ink cartridge or ink cartridge missing.
To resolve this 123 HP Envy 5000 setup for cartridges issue, you need to update the printer’s firmware by downloading it from the official HP website. After downloading the firmware utility update and open it, your printer’s serial number will be displayed right next to a check box. If the check box is not applicable or is grayed out, it means that your software is up to date. You also need to make sure that the installed ink cartridges are compatible with the device.
123.hp.com/envy5000 PRINTING ISSUES
One of the most common issues on 123.hp.com/envy5000 printers is the carriage jam error. To resolve this issue, you need to check if there is any jammed paper present in the slot with the help of a flash light. If so, remove the jammed paper carefully without damaging the slot and make sure that the carriage moves freely.
Another common issue is the network connection issue. To resolve this, you need to connect to run the network diagnostic tool on your computer and choose the troubleshoot option. Most printing issues can be resolved by making sure to update the drivers periodically on 123.hp.com/envy5000 printer.